Physiotherapy Self-Referral Form
Please complete this form to request a routine out-patients physiotherapy appointment only
Please post your completed form to:
Slateford Medical Centre
27 Gorgie Park Close
How this Service Helps
The helpline is operated by the Musculoskeletal Advice and Triage Service (MATS) and is provided by fully trained call operators, nurses and physiotherapists.
This service can help by:
- finding out if you need to see a doctor
- providing key information and advice to help with your problem
- referring you to a physiotherapist or podiatrist if you need it
- arrange home visits – this should be arranged by your Doctor
- book and manage your physiotherapy appointments
Call 0800 917 9390 (9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday). Calls are free from landlines and mobiles.